TRIPOD is a Marketing podcast produced by Tricycle Creative that aims to help business owners and entrepreneurs be better Marketers. Each episode features news, tips, interviews, and commentary from the worlds of Marketing, Media, and Miscellaneous.
Listen + Subscribe to TRIPOD
Our Latest Episode
In this Tripod Unicycle Session, Ross and Kayla explore the depths of everyone’s favorite* social network, Twitter. The dynamic duo explore the choice to return to Twitter usage and the reasons that people might want to give Tweets a chance.
*almost-least-favorite (but not for long!!)
If authenticity is the goal, why is “be authentic” such bad advice? In our inaugural Unicycle Session, we’re talking about brand authenticity with our guest, Kayla Naab.
In this episode, we put our *spin* on the rise of demand for authenticity in marketing campaigns, ads, and business communications. In a world where 84% of consumers want more authenticity from brands, how can we heed the advice to “be authentic” in business?
Keep Pedaling Interview: Jamie Steele of Tidy Your Time
Keep Pedaling interview series features business owners, creatives, + entrepreneurs who share their stories, their advice, and, oftentimes, their failures. In this episode, Ross talks productivity with Jamie Steele, Founder of Tidy Your Time, a digital organizer who works with busy professionals to find the order in their day.
Keep Pedaling Interview: Bob Durham
Keep Pedaling interview series features business owners, creatives, + entrepreneurs who share their stories, their advice, and, oftentimes, their failures.
Tripod Marketing Podcast: Episode #3
- Is Instagram on the verge of becoming a e-commerce giant?
- Google kills Inbox, makes Chris cry.
- Google enters the video game arena and looks to PWN Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony.
Tripod Marketing Podcast: Episode #2
- Instagram testing “watch with friends” feature
- Gillette’s launching a sharp new campaign to help you recycle your blades
- #AskTricycle: With so many social platforms and clients discovering my business through Yelp and Facebook, how important is it to still have a good website?
Tripod Marketing Podcast: Episode #1
- Fortune 500 companies are hiring science fiction writers to “future cast” their businesses
- Vans viral video
- Can a memorable ad be considered effective if you don’t remember the company behind it?